Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help, I'm a mother of twins and pregnant again

(4 Posts)
user1468329381 Tue 12-Jul-16 14:48:34

Hello, I need all the advice I can get! I have twin 21month girls and I've just found out I'm pregnant again! I am worried about the pram situation and I just wondered if anyone is in a similar or been in a similar situation

WorldsBiggestGrotbag Tue 12-Jul-16 14:51:24

Congratulations! If your twins are 21 months then they'll be 2.5 when the baby comes? It's likely they won't need a pram. DD1 was 20 months when DD2 was born, I bought a hugely expensive double and it got used twice as DD2 wanted to walk everywhere anyway. Otherwise you could get a double and attach a buggy board?

MyUsernameDoesntHaveNumbers Tue 12-Jul-16 14:52:12

I had two sets of twins 22 months apart. I used buggy boards to get around when on my own and slings for the babies when out with DH.
honestly it is all doable.
Are you having a singleton this time?

user1468329381 Tue 12-Jul-16 14:57:48

Thank you for your advice! I have looked at the buggy boards and thought they might be the best option. And I don't know if I'm having one or anymore surprises! I'm a bit worried!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now