Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Why does this baby insist on kicking me in the cervix???

(4 Posts)
PickleBot Fri 08-Jul-16 22:36:40

Just that really, 37 weeks and she's breach. I'm convinced she's trying to kick her way out, no amount of telling her the section is booked and just to chill out seems to be working. Typical of my child to be bloody uncooperative before she's even born!

kiki22 Sat 09-Jul-16 00:01:49

I'm getting a head in the cervix he pushes his feet against my ribs forcing his head further down hold fir 3 seconds then release this is done about 10 times a day sends a shooting pain down my bits everytime 😞

BertrandRussell Sat 09-Jul-16 00:07:20

I'm short and ds was-and is -vey tall. He used to put his feet on my bladder and streeeeeeetch up with his hands on my diaphragm when he felt too scrunched up.

scoobyloobyloo Sat 09-Jul-16 00:07:38

I have birth to a footling breech 11 days ago. Went into labour the day of planned section and ended up with an emergency section.

As a result house she is a beautiful, unsqiished baby with a perfect shaped head!

The kicks could e excruciating though, it's a delight to have her out smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now