Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Nausea gone suddenly, should I be worried?

(5 Posts)
ThePartyArtist Wed 06-Jul-16 15:18:49

Hi, I am 4 weeks & 5 days pregnant and feeling a little anxious as it's my first time.

I've been feeling really nauseous all day most days, and been so tired I can barely function. Breasts went from having very sore nipples during 2 week wait, then settling down (but that may have been helped by a bra fitting!) Overall it feels like my symptoms are lessening. Today I feel tired ish but nowhere near as much as normal, and I don't feel nauseous at all. I obviously don't want to feel unwell, but am worried this could be a sign the pregnancy's not going as well as hoped.

jamhot Wed 06-Jul-16 15:23:06

My sickness went suddenly at 7 weeks, accompanied by some bleeding.

Long story short, that pregnancy was fine and I DS resulted from it.

Call your doctor, midwife, early pregnancy unit or call 111 to discuss it if you continue to feel worried.

ThePartyArtist Wed 06-Jul-16 15:33:38

Thank you - I have my initial appointment on Friday so guess it can wait til then?

LynseyH5 Wed 06-Jul-16 15:41:47

I've read a few posts recently where ladies have said hcg levels double every few days so it's like your body gets used to it then you'll have a fresh load of hormones that'll leave you feeling rough all over again.
Must say, I thought I was unlucky getting the symptoms at 5 weeks and feeling so poorly so I feel for you getting it even earlier!

smellsofelderberries Wed 06-Jul-16 17:47:25

My symptoms disappeared around then also, and were back at just over 6 weeks. I think your body just adjusts to the HCG and then after a few weeks it's like 'oh, fuck!' and then all your symptoms come back!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now