Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I imagining things ?

(4 Posts)
Jetson365 Tue 05-Jul-16 14:04:49

Hey girls,

I am 23 years old and I came off my pill on the 6th June. I had a withdrawal bleed but haven't had anything since. I'm having period like pains but no period at all. I've taken two tesco pregnancy tests and they have come back negative- I'm really confused confused.

Any advice would be super! Thanks xx

cheapredwine Tue 05-Jul-16 14:11:39

It can take ages for your body to settle down after coming off the Pill. Seriously. Chances are it's possibly just rebalancing itself hormonally

SpeckledFrog2014 Tue 05-Jul-16 16:51:32

The pill really messes your body up.

If you're actively trying to become pregnant you could be. Period like crampings were the first symptom of my first pregnancy. You can always retest in a few days. I've found Sainsburys own tests quite sensitive. I think I got a negative with a Tesco test my second pregnancy and a negative with a digital clearblue test with my third.

Jetson365 Tue 05-Jul-16 22:03:08

Really? I just keep thinking that everything is in my head. I feel different, I am bloated lots and my tummy is harder than normal. These pains are exactly like period pains just minus the actual period !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now