Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

No period, symptoms and confusing pregnancy tests

(2 Posts)
ndanielle Tue 05-Jul-16 11:49:06

Hello, i'm 20 y/o and looking for some help before I go absolutely insane!
I'm on cd33 with no af and my cycles usually only last 28-30 days, I can usually pinpoint the day it's going to start due to debilitating cramps. I've worked out that we dtd about a day before I ovulated (I remember ovulating this month because I had some killer cramps). I'm not ttc so it's just a rough estimate of my ovulation day I have by using a period tracking app on my phone. ANYWAY, I was due to start my af on saturday. On friday for most of the afternoon I had dull cramps and assumed I'd be starting. I took a lot of toilet visits, mostly expecting af to be there and it wasn't (tmi but I kept feeling /wet/ sort of, but it was just clear cm). I never really thought I could have been pregnant, the only (weird) thing that i've had different since ovulation is a really annoying eye twitch--which after some extensive googling can be a symptom? Weird. Also some very, very vivid dreams which I can remember right off the bat, a runny nose and complete exhaustion (some days I actually couldnt get out of bed until noon, then i'd go back to sleep at around 9) So i'm on cd 33 and i've had those dull cramps since friday. Theyre not as intense as my usual (very painful) periods, I can hardly notice them. Theyre accompanied with some backache, small bursts of nausea (especially in the car and the morning) VERY painful to touch nipples and hot flashes. I'm very bloated but it feels much (higher?) than normal, I dont know and have an unusual amount of gas -- in general I feel awful and weak and tired yet I can't sleep at night due to too much being on my mind. I've taken 3 ic tests for 3 mornings on the run and from todays, I noticed the faintest pink line. I thought it was just me being delirious, it's that faint that a picture didn't do it justice so I used an editing app to enhance it (to make sure I wasnt going crazy) and sent it to my friend, who saw it too! After that I went back to find the other two tests from previous days, and after squinting I noticed even fainter lines on both of them! I have no idea whats going on or what to do, i've never been pregnant before! Please, any advice as i'm currently losing my head. P.S, can you guys see the line too on the edited version D: I'm not sure if they are evap lines or what sad

user1467296110 Thu 07-Jul-16 18:32:37

You sound like me! I took those tests and couldn't work them out and I'm still certain they said negative. My symptoms went on so I ended up buying a clear blue and it was positive. If you can I'd get one of those! I hope the result is what you're after x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now