Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just found out im pregnant

(7 Posts)
Melmam Mon 04-Jul-16 21:23:50

Hi All, I've just found out that I'm pregnant id be 4 weeks tomorrow.. The think is I've a 7 and a half month old baby. Has anybody else been in this position any advice or story's would be appreciated. Thanks

QueenEnid Mon 04-Jul-16 21:24:48

No advice as I'm pregnant with my first but congratulations OP! X

AllTheCats Mon 04-Jul-16 21:26:24

Congratulations. My DCs have just under 17 months between them. It will be fine.

StandoutMop Mon 04-Jul-16 21:30:01

I have a friend with a 16 month gap. Tough (but not too bad) early on. Brilliant in toddler and beyond as such similar ages meant similar venues and activities suited both.

Congratulations

Bigfam Mon 04-Jul-16 21:30:32

Less than a year between my 1st and 2nd, of all the age gaps between my children its definitely been the easiest. Congratulations

Melmam Mon 04-Jul-16 21:40:31

Thank you ladies I've just found out today so I think I'm in shock and just not sure what to expect and if I will be able to manage my son will be about 16 months we have always wanted more children but just didn't expect it to be this quick.. I haven't made my doctor appointment yet but I'm a bit nervous about what they will say/think as I know you should wait at least a year for your body to recover from pregnancy before getting pregnant again

mypropertea Mon 04-Jul-16 21:45:13

Yes, I am currently pregnant with my second. My first was 6 months when we fell pregnant. It was a surprise and took me till I was 2'months to realise. But it is a lovely surprise, they will be so close in age and not having to go on clomid makes the whole experience really chilled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now