Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mild cramping

(9 Posts)
user1465811015 Sun 03-Jul-16 16:53:21

Hi can anyone give advice Ive been having mild cramping for a few days now and last week had really sore boobs which has now worn off, I've had 4 pregnancies last one ending in m/c at 8 weeks, but I've never had any of these symptoms before with any of them, could it be my age I'm 45

louiseplusditi Mon 04-Jul-16 21:16:15

Hi, how far gone are you? I am only 8 weeks with my first child and ive had mild cramping but was told this is normal unless it becomes more frequent and more painful. If you are really worried or it plays on your mind a lot then maybe just ask your midwife or doctor to help put your mind at ease. xx

firsttimemum22 Tue 05-Jul-16 02:48:24

Im 4 weeks pregnant and I've also had mild cramping for a few days now. And everyone has told me is normal as long as you don't have bright red blood.

Desmondo2016 Tue 05-Jul-16 06:02:27

I spent until 11 weeks convinced I was about to miscarry. Cramps, sharp pains, stabbing pains, aches, burning feeling. Felt EXACTLY like af symptoms. I've done this 4 times before and STILL could not believe the feelings were normal. Turns out they were!! I'm now 15 weeks with a seemingly healthy baby smile x

firsttimemum22 Tue 05-Jul-16 06:17:31

That's good to hear. I've been going through the same things! I've been so worried

user1465811015 Tue 05-Jul-16 08:01:56

Congrats to you both on your pregnancies, af came this morning 😔😔😔, onto trying again xxx

louiseplusditi Tue 05-Jul-16 09:11:04

I've had a strange cramp/pulling feeling really at the bottom of my tummy/top of my lady area all night. I'm not sure if it's trapped wind or the fact that I can't go to the bathroom normally since being pregnant! I'm worried but trying not to over think it. I felt so poorly in the night.
User1465811015 don't worry! Your time will come and some women do still bleed when pregnant! I bleed at first so was shocked when my test said positive! Xx

user1465811015 Tue 05-Jul-16 09:29:14

Thx Louiseplusditi, I know this is irrellivant but how do I change my bloody username lol x

louiseplusditi Tue 05-Jul-16 10:31:33

Hahahah I think you go to the profile section? I think that's how I changed mine xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now