Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant? or Paranoid?

(1 Post)
user1467507044 Sun 03-Jul-16 02:01:19

20 single and panicking over confusing results... after 5 weeks I went and took some HPT, I got two positives and a negative which is why I went to the doctors who where I did a blood test the results of which were low but positive he advised me to do some more HPT where I then got two negatives. It was now been 2 months and I am waiting for paper work to come through so I could have an ultrasound to find out once and for all.

I have only had sex on the 14/05/2016 my last period being around 6/05/2016. We did use a condom but I was drinking that night so I took the morning after pill the next afternoon. I did have a small 3 day period of bleeding a week after taking the pill, but Ive been going crazy over this could you help me?

I am single and am in school so I really have no savings. This has been weighing on my mind, I find myself scared to have a drink and start a relationship with someone else. Am I being too paranoid?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now