Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not showing at all.

(9 Posts)
LoraLou1211 Sat 02-Jul-16 09:37:40

Hi to all! I know this might sound like a silly concern but I'm 15weeks+5days pregnant with my second child and by now with my first I had a big round obvious baby bump. This time I look as though I've put weight on but I look like I've eaten too many pies it's general weight everywhere and people have started to comment things like am I sure I'm pregnant! and you sure it's not a food baby! Ive been told you normally start to show sooner second time around. I just don't feel pregnant at all just miserable as all my clothes are tight and I feel massive but no one would ever know I was pregnant yet. Anyone else feel like this? Will it just suddenly pop out? hmm

kiki22 Sat 02-Jul-16 10:50:52

I didn't get a bump until 20 week with this baby my first I was huge by 20 weeks. I'm 32 weeks and peoples eyes practically pop when I tell them how far on I am but the baby is perfect and I feel great for not having to carry about such a big bump.

toopeoply Sat 02-Jul-16 10:56:28

Me either, dont worry. The last 2 I wasn't obviously pregnant till 3rd trimester. Then my daughter arrived at 27.5 weeks so people where somewhat surprised to see me with a baby!

Pearlman Sat 02-Jul-16 12:24:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RaeSkywalker Sat 02-Jul-16 12:27:26

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow and only got a definite bump about a week ago.

chloechloe Sat 02-Jul-16 14:11:06

I'm 15weeks with my second and I just seem to have gained weight on my hips which surely can't be the baby! With my first I had a tiny bump and looked about 5 months pg when I was overdue. They say you carry every baby differently but it's hard to believe just quite how different it can be until it happens to you!

insan1tyscartching Sat 02-Jul-16 14:18:35

With my last baby,I told no one until I was 26 weeks pregnant and wasn't showing at all (it was a shock)The first time somebody asked if I was pregnant was when I was three days overdue. Dd weighed 7lb 12 oz and I'm five foot tall so not a lot of room to hide it but I only put on 7lb during pregnancy anyway.

Dlah Sat 02-Jul-16 23:07:15

I'm 23+3 and still just look fat! grin

Really wanting a bump lol

QueenEnid Mon 04-Jul-16 21:23:46

I didn't find out I was pregnant til I was 19 weeks! No bump and no symptoms! Lol.
Bump started to appear around 25 weeks. I'm now 29+4 and it's definitely noticeable but I wouldn't say you would guess I'm almost 30 weeks iykwim x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now