Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ectopic pregnancy

(4 Posts)
GetHappy Mon 27-Jun-16 12:02:03

Just wondered if it is possible with a negative pregnancy test?

I have pcos so not sure if it's my mind panicking.

When my period was due I have had brown bleeding for nearly 4 weeks. I've been feeling tired and sick too.

Kimononono Mon 27-Jun-16 12:04:09

When did you last test?

I've had two and they can be very dangerous. If your testing negative now your either very very early OR there is non pregnancy hormones (not pregnant)

GetHappy Mon 27-Jun-16 12:16:40

Last Monday. My period was due End of May.

I've been to GP last week but as I was having a pain in my chest at the same time he said I could only discuss one thing and to make another appt and he said I need to see a female Dr.

Booked in to see female Dr this morning got there to find Dr off sick and my appt passed to another male Dr. Who has booked me in to see a female Dr on Friday morning.

bunnyrabbit93 Mon 27-Jun-16 12:27:53

Hi smile I had a ectopic in April sad my pregnancy test came up with a strong positive so I think it just depends on your body. I never had a period but around 6 weeks pregnant I bled lightly but I was in a lot of pain that's how I knew it was a ectopic. I would test again but if your in pain I would go to the walk in doctors x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now