Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best time/place to get fitted for a bra

(5 Posts)
Jenjen85 Sat 25-Jun-16 10:43:39

Im currently 30+3 and wondering whens the best time to get fitted for a nursing bra? Im still in my normal pre pregnancy bra but iv had a couple of comments recently about how big my boobs have got hmm where is the best place to get fitted too?

DesignedForLife Sat 25-Jun-16 16:20:37

I found John Lewis and Debenhams the best. Did you buy any maternity bras? If not you could get a couple now that have clips for nursing and then get remeasured after baby is born and get a couple more. I leaked a lot and needed a lot of bras!

TheCrumpettyTree Sat 25-Jun-16 16:24:12

Bravissimo, they are brilliant. M&S are notoriously crap.

seven201 Sat 25-Jun-16 16:55:50

My boobs didn't change size at all until 2 days after birth. Just saying in case yours get bigger later so you don't buy lots of new bras. I haven't been to get fitted yet, just using the sleep style ones but am planning on measuring and ordering some online tonight. Asos seem to do some pretty ones as it will be nice to have some that aren't so sports bra looking!

Weezie85 Sat 25-Jun-16 18:18:04

I went to a local small shop that sold hot milk bras. Currently using my last ones at the moment. My boobs didn't actually get any bigger. But going to get measured after baby is born. Same place.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now