Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby 3. don't want to tell anyone.

(9 Posts)
sophree Fri 24-Jun-16 11:31:53

I just found out I'm pregnant.
Baby no 3.
We weren't TTC nor were we using protection. Just seeing if anything happened really. So we spoke about having no birth control and wanting another, but never actually said "let's do it"
DP however will be over the moon, though a little word about finances etc..

Anyway i missed my period 2 weeks ago and thought I must be, started relating everything in my mind to pregnancy symptoms.

So today i took a test simply because I found one in my make up drawer, other wise I had had no desire to tell anyone? Or even myself?
I don't want to make a midwife appointment. Or talk to anyone about this. I just want to tell everyone when the baby comes...

MancombSeepgood Fri 24-Jun-16 11:58:09

Congratulations smile

I hope you feel better soon as you start to get your head around this.
Are you worried about other people being judgemental and nasty?

thecatsarecrazy Fri 24-Jun-16 12:19:16

I'm pregnant with number also with number3. We spoke about another and both agreed we weren't against the idea. We dtd early in my cycle so didn't think it would happen really.
I don't want anyone to know either. I've been getting awful morning sickness and turning up to work green. I mostly get ignored anyway so nobody asks what's wrong. I'm worried about how family will react.

sophree Fri 24-Jun-16 12:51:53

Yeah, a lot of my family thinks it's crazy I've already got 2. Never mind when I say 3.
I am happy about it, I love being a mum!
But maybe I'm mostly scared that other people are going to take any joy away from me..

lilydaisyrose Fri 24-Jun-16 12:59:08

I'm 16w with DC3 today and have still not told anyone apart from DH. Not a soul. DH has not told anyone either. I can feel baby movements strongly now so its starting to feel more real and I need to start telling people, starting with my kids. I'm so worried people will think I'm too fat (yes), too old (debatable), my house is too small (it is and we can't move)

thecatsarecrazy Fri 24-Jun-16 14:39:27

Same here. We only have a 2 bed house. We don't want to move right now though. I've moved during pregnancy before and I cant face that. I need to get rid of things and make space but right now I'm to tired and sick.

dats Fri 24-Jun-16 17:29:33

Congrats to all of you, though - three wil be lovely! flowers

Star8181 Fri 24-Jun-16 18:26:47

I'm so glad I found this post today. I'm also pregnant with no3, found out a week ago but same as sophree, was just seeing what happened. Also dtd very early in cycle so no idea how!! I need to tell my DH tonight, he's been so stressed with a work deadline, I've been holding off telling him. I hope he's happy, im not sure I can physically say the words! I love being a mummy though, and I'm really happy smile

Pearlman Fri 24-Jun-16 18:53:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now