Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

confused

(4 Posts)
saraEH Thu 23-Jun-16 09:45:08

LMP 15th may last week I took a Llyods pharmacy own pregnancy test it came back positive with a very faint line the next day I done another early morning results was the same grin very faint but defo positive (1st pic below) I left it a couple of day and bought a clear blue it came back pregnant 1-2weeks ecstatic!! Tuesday I noticed a little spotting (brownish) when I was at the toilet I've got 2 other children I know it's normal to have a little bleeding as the day went on it was getting a little heavier and bright red took another clear blue came back positive confused little worried but holding off see if I defo need medical yesterday it got a lot worse started getting cramping and a few little blood clots I felt sick with the worrying and a little faint I rang 111 and they told me to get my self straight to A&E got there they took a urine sample I waited 3hours to see a nurse she took my one said my blood pride was low she took another test came back and told me it was negative and I was never pregnant just a late period!!!! What!!!! I had all the symptoms of a pregnancy I took 4tests all positive do you really think I'd be in A&E for a late period she told me to do another urine sample told me it looked abit discoloured (of cores it would I was bleeding) the test came back negative again she then explained that home tests can be inaccurate I felt sick started burning up head went funny! upset angry she couldn't tell me anything else other than go home rest with a hot water bottle cause it's just a late period!! Am I crazy!! confused isn't the word I'm still bleeding this morning with cramping, I feel sick like morning sickness I'm so tired I've got banging head ache!! I'm so confused...... confused what do you think I should do? Could I have had a miscarriage before getting to the hospital???

saraEH Thu 23-Jun-16 09:55:23

3hours to see a nurse she took my** OBS my blood pressure was low she took another test came back and told me it was negative and I was never pregnant just a late period!!!!

essieestherson Thu 23-Jun-16 17:17:19

I had exactly the same thing a couple of years ago. Had lots of preg symptoms, took 3 tests all positive then started bleeding. I went to the doctor and she just told me to wait and test again in a week. I was still getting positive tests a week later but then they turned to negative...it turned out it was a very early miscarriage. www.madeformums.com/pregnancy/what-is-a-chemical-pregnancy/36135.html

Desmondo2016 Thu 23-Jun-16 17:28:28

It sounds like she was horribly insensitive. Home tests are VERY reliable so you had conceived but it does sound sadly like you've had an early miscarriage. I would see your gp and get it noted as a miscarriage on your records x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now