Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

11 weeks pregnant.. symptoms completely gone

(5 Posts)
Jessien22 Sat 18-Jun-16 15:43:56

Hi all smile
Is it normal for symptoms to completely disappear at 11 weeks?
From 6 weeks I had really bad sickness, which made me lose 8lbs. I also had very sore and swollen boobs, cramps, bad back, dizziness, no appetite, heartburn etc.. now I have nothing and my boobs have gone back to normal!
I had a scan at 7 weeks and everything was perfect. Now I don't feel pregnant anymore and my scan isn't til 13 weeks. I'm over worrying as I had an early miscarriage last year. sad
Has this happened to anyone else and the baby was fine?! blush

blue2014 Sat 18-Jun-16 15:51:17

Yep, it seems to be quite normal for symptoms to come and go, they may well come back in a few days or you might be reaching that special 12 week mark when symptoms can get loads better

Best wishes

Rubberduck2 Sat 18-Jun-16 16:06:04

Yes!! This is the time your placenta starts to take over reducing many of the symptoms. It's terrifying as you get used to feeling like shit and then all of a sudden you feel fine and very unpregnant! It's very normal though. When is your 12 weeks scan?!

Rubberduck2 Sat 18-Jun-16 16:08:40

Sorry, just realised you put scan at 13 weeks. If you're really worried you could contact your local epu and see if they will see you given your history. You could also book a private scan if you have the means and want peace of mind. I had 3 mc and an ectopic last year, I'm now 17 weeks with this one but every day for the first 12/14 weeks was a very, very long day!!! Please come back and let us know how you get on xx

ppole27 Sat 18-Jun-16 20:27:49

I felt the same at this stage however my symptoms seem to have come back again now at week 13.
The sickness now feels worse than before- supposedly it's meant to get better after 12 weeks but isn't the case for me.

Now I constantly feel bloated so the pregnancy feeling has most defiantly come back.

There was a stage (I think around week 10/11) where I wouldn't feel any anything apart from the odd really bad cramp now and again and I also did start to worry but all of fine now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now