Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

5 month pregnant and my husband left me

(3 Posts)
Abooth19 Sat 18-Jun-16 10:34:00

This is my first child I'm having a boy I am 23 weeks and found out my husband was talking to another woman. My husband was really controlling to the point I basically wasn't allowed to have a job other than to take care of the house and the baby when he got here, but once confronted about the ow me moved right out and left me without a husband or a job and pregnant. I'm not sure what the heck to do... Do I file for divorce asap? I am on his health insurance plan I live in MA and think I could get masshealth. He took all his belongings and moved out the night I confronted him and has changed his number so I can't even communicate with him.

Dlah Sat 18-Jun-16 10:40:37

Sorry to hear this,

As someone whose been shit on many times by men like this I'd say file for divorce and get rid ASAP.

Speaking to a woman may well be innocent - but his actions after certainly say otherwise and from the controlling you mention sounds like you'd be better off just you and your son

Good luck

Abooth19 Sat 18-Jun-16 10:57:12

If it was innocent then he wouldnt have deleted the text thread before even getting home and try to say he hadn't spoken to any girl all day long and when I called her she wouldn't even speak to me. Once she found out who I was she began to pretend she could hear me and hung up. Thank you for the reply I'm going to talk to a lawyer on Monday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now