Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Some advice re spotting & rest please

(2 Posts)
lizardqueenie Sat 18-Jun-16 06:53:57

I'm probably only around 5 weeks pregnant, went for internal scan on Thursday just to check everything was in the right place as pregnancy was a lovely surprise. Dr could see sac was Corning in the right place, tubes looked ok but she said it looked v early so to return 2 weeks later to see of they can detect hear beat.

Friday morning I started having some spotting, a tiny pink spot at first & now brown, it's continued until this morning. I called EPU yesterday just for a bit of advice on what to do- they said rest &get teferal from GP if it continues next week. So brown spotting has continued along with some mild cramps in my lower tummy & back, have had mild cramps v early on in this pg with no bleeding & done know if it to do with the spotting or to do with growing/ stretching as normal.

Thus sounds a bit crazy. It what can I do now, know I meanto rest but how much? Is this bed rest? Meant to be helping at dds school fair today on a stall- I want to be sensible but not ott. Any advice or suggestions very welcome. Thank you flowers

biddybid73 Sat 18-Jun-16 07:28:04

I wouldn't wait - call your hospital and see if you can go in. My local hospital has an emergency 24 hour clinic for early pregnancy which you can attend if you are worried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now