Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So last month I had a lot of pregnancy signs

(5 Posts)
Millieelouise Wed 15-Jun-16 16:34:22

Last month I had a lot of pregnancy signs my period was later I came on 6 days later in between that time I took 4 pregnancy test all was negative but now two weeks after my period im getting back ache again, headaches, slight cramping I had 3 drinks on the weekend and was sick and I'm never sick from drinking ever since then I've been really drained taking naps when I can, I've also notice I've put on a bit of weight and I've had a few people ask me if I'm pregnant my period isn't due for another few weeks can anyone tell me if there's any chance I could be pregnant and if I can take a pregnancy test this early? Thank you x

Wolfiefan Wed 15-Jun-16 16:37:05

How can your period not be due for a few weeks if you had a period two weeks ago? You would be more likely to be ovulating rather than pg at this point in your cycle.

sarahs88 Wed 15-Jun-16 16:41:35

Well I guess all you can do is retest and wait hon x

Millieelouise Wed 15-Jun-16 16:57:35

@wolfiefan I'm fully aware that it is most likely to be me ovulating as I'm not due on just yet I just posted as I wasn't sure as last month I had pregnancy symptoms I even went to the doctor and they checked me out and told me to do a pregnancy test, I just wasn't sure as after my period which only lasted a few days I'm getting signs again but they've developed more this week x

Millieelouise Wed 15-Jun-16 16:59:59

@sarahs88 thank you Hun xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now