Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12 days Late - negative test

(4 Posts)
Want2BaMummy Tue 14-Jun-16 16:04:22

Hi everyone. Iv just signed up so am new to this but just looking for a bit of advice..
I am 11 days overdue my period. Usually.
very regular (28-30 day cycle give or take 1 day). I tested yesterday with a clearblue digital test and it said it was negative.
Iv been having feeling a bit neauseous the last couple days but nothing extreme. A lot of the other typical symptoms of pregnancy are things I suffer with anyway (exhaustion, food cravings etc) so I'm finding it tricky to know what's going on.
Me and my fiance have been trying since August 2015 but no luck yet. Had a suspected mc a few years ago.
I know I'm probably not pregnant...but does anyone think there could be ANY chance? confused

Ellie06 Tue 14-Jun-16 16:46:30

My friend didn't get a BFP until over a week after she missed her period unfortunately things didn't progress well and she miscarried. Not sure this is going to be much help. I guess what I'm saying is keep testing and if it doesn't turn up maybe see a doctor. Some ectopic pregnancies don't show up on home tests because the hormone levels are so low.

thatorchidmoment Tue 14-Jun-16 17:03:34

I had a history of irregular cycles, and didn't get a positive test until six weeks after the start of my last period. Pregnancy was successful and fairly uneventful! It's possible you ovulated later than you think. I hope you get a bfp!

Want2BaMummy Tue 14-Jun-16 17:39:02

Thanks for your replies. Really hope it's not a mc but I did wonder if it might be a possibility....it's almost as if I'm waiting for something bad to happen. But then again that's in my nature to think the worst!
Hope I get a BFP soon too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now