Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I wait using ClearBlue advanced fertility monitor until my next period comes?

(5 Posts)
user1465906326 Tue 14-Jun-16 13:27:47

I've got ClearBlue advanced fertility monitor yesterday, and read through the instructions. Unfortunately, the instruction isn't written in English, so I'm not sure if I understood it correctly. It said that I have to wait to use the kit until my next period. I looked for the form or place I can put my past period, but there's no place for it.

I can't wait using it until my next one. Is anyone using the same kit? Can I use the kit not in a Test day? Please give me an advice.

HP07 Tue 14-Jun-16 15:12:17

You need to set it up between day 1 and 4 of your menstrual cycle so yes you will need to wait for your period.

user1465906326 Wed 15-Jun-16 09:50:50

I already set my menstrual cycle. You mean I can't use the kit as a normal ovulation kit (like ClearBlue digital)?

HP07 Wed 15-Jun-16 10:03:53

I'm not sure I understand you. The clearly fertility monitor will prompt you to take a test when required. I don't think it will let you take an ovulation test outside these parameters.

HP07 Wed 15-Jun-16 10:04:14

*clear blue!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now