Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ovulation kit

(10 Posts)
Staceyaa Tue 14-Jun-16 11:39:00

Hi everyone I have just ordered a clear blue ovulation kit, just wondered if anyone has had any success stories having used them?

RiverTam Tue 14-Jun-16 11:41:51

very successful for me.

Staceyaa Tue 14-Jun-16 11:47:15

Really smile did it work within the first month?

RiverTam Tue 14-Jun-16 12:30:20

It worked as soon as I started using them, and has worked several times for me.

Staceyaa Tue 14-Jun-16 12:32:25

Sorry Did you get pregnant the first month I ment hmm

RiverTam Tue 14-Jun-16 12:37:34

Yes, sorry, that's what I meant by 'worked' smile.

Staceyaa Tue 14-Jun-16 12:48:25

Ohh sorry derr me hehe, oooo am so excited for them to arrive now then smile thankyou for replying to me smile

opalescent Tue 14-Jun-16 19:40:28

Bfp that first month I used one too smileit just happened that I dtd every day for three days running, and the third happened to be the day I got a smiley - I stopped testing that day and I didn't dtd any more that month either!!

AuntieStella Tue 14-Jun-16 19:45:20

You might want to have a look in the Conception forum as that's where you'll find most threads about starting a pregnancy and it sounds likely you'll be interested in them.

Staceyaa Tue 14-Jun-16 20:14:13

It's making me even more excited for it to arrive lol, we have been trying for so long but tbh we could have been timing it all wrong, okay thankyou I will look on there smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now