Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please help - nub theory

(4 Posts)
MrsMarsch Sat 11-Jun-16 16:46:29

Please please please people take some guesses at this little one's gender? I cant believe our gender scan is another 4 1/2 weeks away! Such a long wait! Thank you in advance for anyone having a go X

jojomcq Sat 11-Jun-16 17:25:35

I'm useless at guessing through the nub theory so won't even try. You might want to see if you can get the picture removed as it has your details on it.

Becciilouisex3 Sat 11-Jun-16 22:56:50

Hi chick,

Try the site ingender because the poster's on there are amazing at guessing! They guessed my little boy right smile also, when I asked about the nub theory on here, I had a lot of abuse from multiple users and had to report them. People on here don't generally like posts like that for some reason -.-

Also, I'd crop the picture so that your name is hidden smile

thenewaveragebear1983 Sat 11-Jun-16 23:03:00

You can't actually see the nub on here, you have to have a specific alignment in the photo to show it correctly. When You can see it, if its angled towards the tummy its boy, down to the legs it's girl (I think).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now