Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

EPAC appointment tomorrow - petrified!

(3 Posts)
Jsh125 Tue 07-Jun-16 22:49:31

I'm currently just 7 weeks having fallen pregnant immediately after an early miscarriage last month (had no period in between).

at around 6 weeks I developed a dull ache in my left hand side, it comes & goes & isn't very sever but definitely noticeable. I've also had one or 2 tiny spots of blood a few days apart but barely noticeable if you weren't looking.

Went to my GP yesterday who referred me to EPAC & got an appointment tomorrow (can't fault the NHS) but in the meantime I'm completely paranoid that I'm having an ectopic pregnancy - I have none of the risk factors but also know half are random.

It sounds ridiculous but I'm either going to come out of that appointment elated that all is well or devastated, no in between.

Just wondered if anyone else had a similar scare and how it turned out.

I know it's not that long to wait but just can't stop thinking about it!

quitecrunchy Tue 07-Jun-16 22:54:55

I don't have any experience to share but just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow, hope it all goes well.

MagpieCursedTea Wed 08-Jun-16 10:50:45

I had a suspected ectopic in my first pregnancy. It was a scary time and I was kept in hospital overnight before being scanned the next day. Everything was fine and he's now a heathy 2 year old.
All the best!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now