Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

My friends are annoying me since being pregnant

(7 Posts)
sophieeleanorxx Sun 05-Jun-16 07:19:37

So i planned to come visit my friends for the weekend which turned into a disaster. One moaning about her boyfriend going out all night so she stayed up to 4 rang him a taxi and then went home to him. I'm pregnant so yesterday I bought a bottle of WKD and mixed it with slush puppy at the bbq. I feel guilty now because I was trying to fit in! My baby was on my mind the whole time. I've just woke up feeling depressed I was so uncomfortable in my jeans last night I just wanted to go home and put one of my ugly nighties on and rub my tummy. Feel like I'm drifting from my friends and loosing things in common with them, I don't care about men anymore there the last thing on my mind and that's all they talk about.
Is this a natural feeling? I just want to cry x

nousernames Sun 05-Jun-16 07:22:32

Everything is annoying when you're pregnant. It'll probably pass.

RosieThorn Sun 05-Jun-16 08:32:10

I second everything is annoying when you're pregnant - how far along are you? I seem to remember the further towards the end I got the more I hated almost everyone and everything to the point that the last couple of weeks DH was the only person I wanted to be around. Once baby was born and things settled down I could laugh at how grumpy I was but at the time the smallest thing really did get under my skin! A few people have told me they were the same so totally natural I reckon

sophieeleanorxx Sun 05-Jun-16 08:54:06

Oh god yeah I'm the grumpiest person ever! I wouldn't turn down a good bitch and a moaning session. I just can't bare to be around my friends moaning about there boyfriends going out on nights out without them when I've got my own problems! Much prefer to be at home in my ugly pyjamas think I'm going to put an end doing going out. I'm 16 weeks tomorrow x

KayTee87 Sun 05-Jun-16 12:13:09

I hated everyone at the start of my pregnancy, was ok in the middle and now I hate everyone at the end grin

coppergrey Sun 05-Jun-16 15:29:51

I'm 16w on Tuesday and I hate everyone and everything! My friends in particular! Hoping it'll pass... confused

CamembertQueen Sun 05-Jun-16 20:27:38

I was a miserable, grumpy git. But I also knew that I was being unreasonable and so tried to support my friends, but went a bit of a hermit for a while. With the wkd, if you don't want to drink, don't! You shouldn't feel like you need to fit in by drinking. Surely they would understand that you are pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now