Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling hot inside and a bit grotty

(3 Posts)
AutumnRose1988 Sat 04-Jun-16 16:29:16

Today I'm feeling a little hotter than usual, like you would if you were a bit run down and getting a chill but I am well. I felt nauseous earlier and now feel a bit lethargic, as though I'm hotter than usual inside and my head just feels tired and grotty. I am not feeling dreadful just...odd and the warm from the inside feeling just feels weird :-(

I'm 22 weeks now-anyone had this???

whiteychappers Sat 04-Jun-16 17:56:57

I keep getting hot flushes, generally when I'm tired or I've overdone it, sleeping it off usually gets rid of it x

AutumnRose1988 Sat 04-Jun-16 19:41:53

Thank you whitey.

These hot flushes seem to have been simmering all day today from about 10.30am. Just felt groggy and crap (like I'd stayed in bed too long) but couldn't seem to pull round till about 4pm and just felt warm like I am getting a chill but nothing too serious. I am sure I'll be able to sleep it off-perhaps just an off day xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now