Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's a boy :)

(11 Posts)
Thelittleredhead Mon 30-May-16 20:18:42

That's it really.

I had my 18 week scan today and there he was, wiggling around and proudly displaying his willy for all to see smile. I couldn't have avoided finding out even if I'd wanted to.

He's healthy and everything looks like it's developed well, my OB looked from every angle and I had a whole half hour looking at him waving at me smile. I was considering late term abortion a couple of weeks back because my personal situation with the father has been so painful, but I'm so glad I didn't- I'm in love!!

Just wanted to share really. Feel the love smile

ListenToYourHeart Mon 30-May-16 20:19:51

Congratulations flowers

Bet you can't wait to meet him now smile

plimsolls Mon 30-May-16 20:23:03

smilesmilesmile congrats

MNetter15 Mon 30-May-16 20:27:38

Congrats - boys are so sweet. Something so special about having a son 👶

iloveberries Mon 30-May-16 20:28:49

smile
I LOVE being a boy mum
How are things with the dad now?

Thelittleredhead Mon 30-May-16 20:57:07

Thanks smile

Yeah, I have to say there was part of me that always imagined having a daughter (and I will probably only have one, so that may now not happen) but I've surprised myself with how excited I am about having a son.

Things with the father are actually a little better now. Slowly but surely.

iloveberries Tue 31-May-16 19:18:10

I always wanted a DD but my DS is my absolute bestie and we are so close. Boys and mums have a gorgeous bond

oldlaundbooth Tue 31-May-16 20:09:22

Congrats!

Little wriggler grin

cheekstime Wed 01-Jun-16 16:24:06

Really pleased for you, lovely news. All the best with your bump bundle x

LittleLionMansMummy Wed 01-Jun-16 17:44:21

Congratulations! I didn't know I was having a boy until he was born. Tbh I was a bit concerned at first, wondering what the heck I'd do with a boy (my family are all girls). It's honestly been the most exciting adventure and I've enjoyed every bit of the 5 years so far - don't know why I was worried! There's a very special love between mums and sons smile Not going to find out with this one again, I'd be genuinely delighted with either!

hellooo1 Wed 01-Jun-16 20:57:09

Congratulations!!smileflowersflowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now