Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

41+3 and over it now.

(2 Posts)
Blackhawks1 Sat 28-May-16 10:54:10

Hello,
I'm a first time mum and I apologise now for not being so active on here. Last time I wrote I was only a couple of weeks into my pregnancy and dealing with an extremely scary time. You guys were brilliant!! Great advise and I'm here again after finishing work three weeks ago looking for some advice. I'm 41 +3 weeks pregnant and really struggling. For the past two weeks I've been constantly down, found no enjoyment in anything and crying at the slightest things. For example baby not here yet. I feel like a constant let down! I have spoken to my husband who has been fantastic and says that I'm doing everything right, I've eventually told my mum today and she said that I'm constantly thinking about labour then it won't happen and been helpful to keep me busy. It doesn't help that every time I pick up my phone or send a txt that everyone thinks it's the 'photo'. I've really enjoyed my pregnancy so far, these past two weeks have been horrendous and found out this week my baby may have a heart murmur that's sent me and my emotions sky rocketing. Can you ladies ( and men) give me any advice on how to relax and how to cope really before I think I'm going crazy! Thanks one extremely anxious mummy to be x

KatherineMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 30-May-16 11:16:54

Hi OP,

So sorry to hear you are struggling. We're just going to move this over to Pregnancy, where we think you'll get the best response. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now