Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy after miscarriage

(7 Posts)
Tippy6312 Fri 27-May-16 03:48:43

Missed miscarriage in January. Husband & I have been trying since. I have done two early tests (away this weekend & wanted to see if I could have a drink or best not!)

There are two VERY faint lines. What do you all think? Not due on another few days yet.

bippitybopityboo Fri 27-May-16 04:20:59

I think you're definitely not drinking on your weekend away wink
These lines aren't even that faint I can never usually see them!!
Congratulations OP flowers

Imaginosity Fri 27-May-16 05:33:50

If you weren't pregnant it would just be one line. I remember the leaflet with my pregnancy test said your pregnant if there are two line seven of one is fainter.

I'm 20 weeks pregnant after a missed miscarriage - it's a bit more worrying at the start because you're hoping the same thing doesn't happen. I was le to get an early scam - at 8 weeks, which was reassuring.

positivity123 Fri 27-May-16 07:01:56

Congratulations!!! Those are positive lines. You'll be on the fizzy water this weekend. Get on the 'staying positive after miscarriage thread' as the first 12 weeks are a bit tough after a mmc.

Tippy6312 Fri 27-May-16 07:51:13

Yes I did a digi test smile crazy woman with a million tests! Defo preg. Praying this one will be a success, will jump onto that thread. Thanks all!

Lisap3486 Thu 30-Jun-16 10:44:57

I had the same !! Had a d& c in April had a barely visible line on first response then dud a digital clear blue and says 1-2 weeks pregnant !!! 😆 congrats xxx it's nerve wracking isn't it

user1465823522 Thu 30-Jun-16 10:46:51

You're pregnant! Congrats!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now