Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Late period

(5 Posts)
SamsWish Thu 26-May-16 16:15:59

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place please move it.

My period is overly 4 weeks late, will be 5 this coming Monday but since last Friday I've noticed blood but only when I wipe and this has been happening a couple times a day since.

I've taken 2 tests a cheap and an expensive one with negative results both times. I'm getting all the emotional side of PMS but not the physical.

What do you think?

Allium40 Thu 26-May-16 22:35:15

Very strange!

Do you normally have a regular cycle?

Can you think of anything that may have delayed AF?

I had a very delayed AF once when if been working in the US, put on a stone and had been drinking LOADS of soya milk.

SamsWish Fri 27-May-16 10:49:31

I'm usually s regular as clockwork. So regular in fact that I could tell you the time it would start on the day. It's so confusing to me. I have no idea what's going on. It's driving me nuts.

Allium40 Fri 27-May-16 11:59:46

If you are 4-5 weeks late, that would make you 8+ weeks pg so it would def show up on a test.

Ellie06 Mon 30-May-16 18:29:50

I would see a Dr, there is a chance you might be having an ectopic pregnancy. Usually the levels of hormone are so low they don't show up on a test.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now