Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

34 weeks stomach ache and exhaustion

(5 Posts)
Caridge Wed 25-May-16 19:24:40

I'm 34+4 and feeling absolutely awful today. Completely drained, can barely put one foot in front of the other, slight nausea and constant stomach ache. Anyone else had this, don't want to get it checked out if it's quite normal but didn't have this with my DD x

Cakeymum Thu 26-May-16 11:15:05

sounds pretty normal sad maybe you have a bit of a bug? I'm finding i feel worse (31 +2) than with my DS but i think having a 3 year old gives you less time to relax!
But I would call the midwife to be sure, if nothing else put your mind at rest
hope you feel better!

cheekstime Thu 26-May-16 13:14:52

Sounds like same symptoms as me at 34 wks, I had stomach acid reflux for to two wks. Sometimes only showing as nausea (couldn't be passenger in car etc. It's calmed down a lot by me eating smaller meals and not loads in evening. I thought it was set in til the end but has got better good luck. constipation is still hit and miss (not literally :D but that's another story). Sori just put you off your lunch

cheekstime Thu 26-May-16 13:16:20

Cause of pain like prev poster said maybe worth a call to MW. My pain was on and off and I didn't feel bad enough about it to call MW. I attributed it to tum acid as when I had pain then forward acid woudl come up...the joys

Caridge Thu 26-May-16 19:07:26

Thanks everyone sounds like it's quite normal then. I'll take it easy for a few days then see how I am xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now