Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive stories of babies born first cycle after Mirena removal please!

(5 Posts)
baffledmummy Mon 23-May-16 16:40:03

Hello - I know this topic pops up quite often, but I am really keen to hear positive stories about successful pregnancies conceived on the first or second cycle after the removal of Mirena? I know there are some concerns with the thickness of lining etc which can possibly lead to miscarriage, and reading posts on the topic, it appears that it is quite common. Am due to get mine out soon and just wondering if we should wait a few cycles before TTC. Thanks!

malvinandhobbes Mon 23-May-16 17:35:14

My baby hasn't been born yet, but was conceived in the first full cycle after the Mirena came out. I am 30 weeks along now and all has been fine.

MrSlant Mon 23-May-16 17:36:24

I wish mine would be quiet right now, just about to go to swimming lessons to burn off some energy!

whatsthatnow Mon 23-May-16 17:39:09

Two weeks after mirena removal i got pregnant with twins. They are three and a half now. No complications, they were only a week early and weighed 8lb 7 and 7lb 5.

baffledmummy Mon 23-May-16 21:31:26

Ahh good stories! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now