Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleed 30 weeks

(3 Posts)
Melt90 Thu 19-May-16 20:32:52

Just wondered if anybody else has had same experience I went to loo this morning and when I wiped ( sorry probably too much info) slight amount of blood, rung midwife and they said just keep eye but should be ok not happened since first thing and it was small amount I'm like a nervous wreck, baby is moving as usual tonight n jabbed in ribs today lol xx

Bleats Thu 19-May-16 21:58:30

Hi please don't worry too much. If it gets really heavy go to the Labour Ward. I have been in and out for the past few weeks with heavy bleeds, full on pad drenching, and bar having to stay for observation I appear to be fine. It apparently isn't unusual, just your body trying to scare the hell out of you.

However are you having any pain? If so I would push for another opinion.

This has been happening since 28 was so a similar time. Hugs - it is scary but more than likely just fine!

Melt90 Fri 20-May-16 07:37:27

No just the usual pain jab in ribs but least I know there ok so don't mind that lol thank you had non since I just can't believe how crap my midwife was if there like that in delivery suite il just end up telling them to bugger off il do it myself lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now