Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mood swings

(3 Posts)
Makeupbabes Tue 17-May-16 20:24:36

Anyone else having terrible mood swings?
I'm 18 weeks and 3 days & everything & everyone is just p*ssing me off. Is this normal? I can't remember having this with my first born (who's now 2) even my beloved son is annoying me confused

whiteychappers Tue 17-May-16 20:45:26

Seems to be for me! I'm 21 weeks and the last week I've been a complete nutter, every emotion known to man. It seems to be better except in super tearful and anxious, the rage and frustration has thankfully died down x

Apple111 Tue 17-May-16 22:58:04

I was a nightmare in one of my pregnancies , no patience at all. It did settle down. Everyone did my head in though I remember it well. My mum often reminds me of when I had a go at a shop assistant for taking my trolley.. Even though it turned out it was hers to start with haha ..I still think I was on the right I was about 8 months! I was buying bags of soil and couldn't carry them. I must have looked like s crazy hormonal pregnsnt lady lol x I try and get me time now although not easy x I'm only 5 weeks now and all over the place.. Crying at nothing and totally confused when doing things like making tea ha ..definite baby brain already ! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now