Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

14 week old and pregnant again.

(6 Posts)
Luna2016 Mon 16-May-16 13:39:25

I have a 14 week old daughter, and just got married last week.

However I just found out after feeling off it for a few days that I'm pregnant again. I've had to make an appointment to see a doctor as I don't know how far along I am as I have been taking the pill since my daughter was 3 weeks old.
I haven't told anyone yet(apart from who's reading this grin )
The biggest issue I have is how to tell my husband, last time it was a case of throwing the test at him but I want to make this time a bit more special. Any ideas?

Stom91 Mon 16-May-16 15:31:40

Maybe a little vest to put on your baby saying I'm going to be a big sister? Then get him to change her so he sees it.

Stom91 Mon 16-May-16 15:32:48

Ps congrats. Same thing happened to my friend (unexpected, I think her DD was 12 weeks when she found out) and although very close in ages they have such a strong bond.

JellyBaby26 Mon 16-May-16 19:41:32

I found out when dd was 18 weeks I was pregnant. I was too excited to order a vest and wait for it to arrive....I just asked for a decaf tea and he was like. ......whaaaat! ?!

ChipsandGuac Mon 16-May-16 19:44:46

I found out I was 15 weeks pregnant with DC4 when DC3 was about 28 weeks old. I didn't do anything nice to tell DH at all. I called him at work and cried down the phone grin

Congratulations OP! 12 years later, it's my favourite age gap of all my kids. They adore each other and our true besties.

Luna2016 Mon 16-May-16 20:53:16

DH is a big Star Wars fan so thinking about doing something in relation to that and get my daughter involved some how.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now