Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy and bleeding

(1 Post)
Sophiex0 Sun 15-May-16 18:46:49

Hi I would so appreciate if anyone could help me I'm 10 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days it has been a roller coaster I started with a brown discharge to pink when I wiped ... Since yesterday 4pm I have been bleeding bright red blood I went to a and e and they were brilliant did my bloods and cervix check but couldn't scan me I have to call Monday morning to see if they can get me in. They said I had a threaten miscarriage today I have passed a clot not big however still worrying the blood loss is like a period I have cramps in my back but not my stomach has anyone experienced this if so what was the outcome I'm praying I will be lucky however I doubt this ... I'm so emotional it is crazy I want this baby so bad I'm so hurt my body could do this someone please help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now