Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Thought it was meant to get better...

(5 Posts)
salemtheteenagecat Thu 12-May-16 10:02:49

Hi guys,

15weeks and the morning sickness as come back with revenge!! Normally by the time I have something to eat in the morning I am fine n dandy feel nauseous but nothing I can't handle. The last week it's been horrible I can't even face getting on the bus to go to work in fear of throwing up! The nausea is never ending. I know things to do but nothing working anymore and due to go on holiday next week and really don't want it to spoil. I know there is nothing anyone can do just wanted to rant really smile

Sad38 Thu 12-May-16 11:04:22

Hi I'm 14 weeks and in exactly the same boat. Totally fed up. I even have tablets from my dr but they don't help anymore. To make matters worse I am now experiencing terrible stomach pains which keep me awake at night. I don't know if it's bloating/trapped wind or what it is but its unbareable. This is my first baby and I'm utterly fed up. Never again ! Sorry rant over

Twinklelittlestar1 Thu 12-May-16 12:46:33

I feel your pain. I went to the doctors today and she said "it'll clear up about 16-20 weeks" I was banking on it going by 12 or 14 at the latest! It really is a horrible thing.

Have you tried acupuncture? That's helped me a lot. Also gaviscon/ ranitidine after meals. I don't think there are any miracle cures but some small things help ease the symptoms. I can't wait til the day I feel better!

salemtheteenagecat Thu 12-May-16 13:11:57

O sorry you both feeling the same. I was thinking is it worth going to Drs for tablets or just rid it out. This is my first too so have nothing to compare it too.

16weeks what happened to it being the magic 12weeks hmm.

How have you both coped?

lillypad2016 Fri 20-May-16 23:59:34

I had really aggressive morning sickness all the way up to the end of the second trimester.

If your really struggling and it's really bad your GP can prescribe tablets for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now