Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant and my boyfriend isn't happy...help!!

(2 Posts)
pastaqueen23 Wed 11-May-16 20:13:37

I found out yesterday that I am pregnant. I have just told my boyfriend of 2 years and he is not happy at all, he says we'll be waving goodbye to having money and a social life (the not going clubbing aspect does not bother me at all). I had an abortion last autumn and I was such a mess afterwards that I vowed I'd start the pill properly and not miss a day, but somehow I'm pregnant again and I'm terrified.

My boyfriend has his own house and a good job, and is 7 years older than me so I hoped hed be a bit more mature about it. I don't know what to do, how do I calm him down?

gunting Wed 11-May-16 20:21:25

If you've had unprotected sex then what did he expect to happen?

I'm not sure what you can say to him to help calm him down but maybe time will allow him to come to terms with it? Or seeing a scan? It is overwhelming for anyone when you're faced with that news especially if it isn't expected.

I hope it all goes well for you. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now