Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Weight gain last 4-6 weeks

(4 Posts)
Thenadish Tue 10-May-16 17:32:20

Hi ladies,

I'm expecting my first, due in June and just wondered how much bigger I'm likely to get! I know baby grows a lot in the last month/two but am I likely to get a lot bigger too? (Not sure if it's possible for me to grow any more haha!)

Many thanks in advance! X

3luckystars Tue 10-May-16 18:05:17

I think the baby puts on about a half a pound a week from now on, so you definitely will get bigger alright!! It's hard to imagine getting any bigger, I am in the same boat.

Thenadish Tue 10-May-16 19:08:19

Haha tell me about it! I'm trying to gauge if I will need to buy more clothes or if I will likely be able to make do with what fits now....best of luck with your last few weeks! X

Sunshine511 Tue 10-May-16 20:21:18

In my last pregnancy, I stopped gaining weight and didn't gain anything in the last 6 weeks, although my bump got bigger. I'm now nearly 38 weeks and still seem to be gaining weight this time round. Bump is definitely getting bigger too. I'm currently squeezing myself into the maternity clothes I bought when I was about 15 weeks. Haha. I point blank refuse to buy more now since the baby could come any day.x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now