Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Positive and negative test need help

(9 Posts)
90Cassey Mon 09-May-16 14:39:13

I had taken a clear blue digital 2 weeks ago and found out i am pregnant have taken 2 weeks cheap ones that came back negative confused as not sure what this means and still no periods 😕

Junosmum Mon 09-May-16 18:02:29

You don't get false positives, so at the time you did the digital test you were pregnant. It's possible you have had a miscarriage but that's unlikely without bleeding or pain.

I'd buy more tests.

lljkk Mon 09-May-16 18:12:53

Would it help if I said I never had tests. I just kind of reckoned "no protection" + no period = must be preggers.

90Cassey Mon 09-May-16 18:13:37

Thank you I haven't had either was thinking could still be early as well thank you

90Cassey Mon 09-May-16 18:17:53

Thanks well I haven't had periods since March

lljkk Mon 09-May-16 18:58:06

Since March? When were you last due? Maybe you need to get into system for 12 week scan.

90Cassey Mon 09-May-16 19:31:27

28 of March was first day of last period av called midwife got scan at end of June

scoobyloobyloo Mon 09-May-16 19:36:18

Hi 90 - not really clear from your post when you took these tests.

Was it the clearblue 2 weeks ago and another one this week?

If they are registering negative now it would be a good idea to call the midwife and let her know and perhaps get an early scan. It may be fine but could be an indicator that your hcg levels are dropping which would sadly mean a mc.

I'm sorry to say this to you but would hate for you to get to 12 wks before finding out.

I hope everything goes ok x

90Cassey Mon 09-May-16 19:55:25

Yeah took a clear blue first thing on the 28th of April that said positive 1-2 then took a cheap superdrug on this afternoon thanks scoodyloobyloo x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now