Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

am i pregnant or just paranoid

(5 Posts)
NervousNelly94 Sun 08-May-16 15:00:44

Im one of those people that dont keep track of their monthly because its not uncommon for me to be irregular, although i know my last one was in march.

Lately I've been feeling kind of weird, like i get really nauseous from time to time but i havent vomited or anything.
My breast HURT especially when i get out of bed in the morning, or take off my bra or try to get comfortable at night.
Im pretty tired, usually once im up in the morning im up for the entire day this past week i've started to take mid-day naps which is really unlike me.
My uterus will randomly hurt out of no where when it first started feeling like this my stomach would cramp like i was about to start my monthly and my uterus was hurting off and on daily but now it just feels very pressured everyw and then.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if i am pregnant im just nervous because i don't wont to take a test and it be negative and i would feel pretty let down. Because me being irregular i feel like i could start my monthly and day now and all the symptoms would go away and it would have all been in my head. Im just not sure how to feel right now.

Afreshstartplease Sun 08-May-16 15:02:26

I would definitely be taking a test if I was you

Sardi28 Sun 08-May-16 16:37:34

Take a test flowers

I felt the same as you do when we had been trying for 12 months and really didn't want to be let down by negative. However I also didn''t want to be in work the next day and have AF arrive and feel worse.

Test was + and now 36 wks smile

You need to know, symptoms could be pregnancy, or not.

Let us know xx

onthemetro Sun 08-May-16 17:21:24

Ooooh that was exactly how I was feeling a few months ago, every last bit of what you describe.

I didn't want to test either because I thought it'd just be negative but then I got a weird metallic taste in my mouth and knew I had to test. And it was positive grin

Go buy a test! smile

BigApple11 Sun 08-May-16 17:29:29

Adding to the others...please take a test ! xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now