Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

more in the dark than ever?

(1 Post)
Summerknight12 Thu 05-May-16 18:05:34

Hi guys

A quick brief: i had a hysteroscopy and biopsy in December. I haven't had periods in over two months, tested positive on pregnancy test. feeling very sick headaches and can't stop urinating. 5 week wait for gp appointment when I finally saw gp test was negative.. He then referred my for a scan.

So.. I've just seen a sonographer and there is no sac in my womb and she didn't want to talk to me about what it may be because she's not qualified to confused but then she said there is a lot of blood just floating about near cervix and she thinks when they did a biopsy back in December they may have snipped away to close to the vaginal canal which has now become to thin to pass blood BUT she can't say for certain as she's not qualified to she will have a chat with the seniors and send full results to gp.

This is the 2nd documented time I had positive tests but have no actual baby. Anyone have any advice on where I can go from here? Or what it even means to cut away part of vaginal canal and have blood floating about?

I'm very worried as I wasn't explained to properly what this means and I'm exhausted from the back and forth from gp to hospital sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now