Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Rash on tummy

(6 Posts)
Melt90 Sat 30-Apr-16 18:16:15

Hi I just wondered if anyone else has had a rash on there tummy while pregnant I'm 27 weeks and it looks like a prickly heat rash it is itchy and feels hot. I bio oil every night appreciate any advice thanks xx

RNBrie Sat 30-Apr-16 18:19:38

Is it PEP??

Google pep pregnancy and have a look at the images...

Melt90 Sat 30-Apr-16 18:56:24

I've just looked and yeah similar thanks I never really Google because it's sometimes so bloody negative thanks d

RNBrie Sat 30-Apr-16 19:36:05

Is it really bad? I'd get myself off to the GP because there are some things that can help... And it probably won't go away till the baby is born... My gp thought I had it but mine was just eczema and went away with a bit of hydrocortisone grin

Floopy21 Sat 30-Apr-16 23:52:31

I get a rash from some antenatal vitamins, could it be that?

Monkeyinshoes Sun 01-May-16 00:00:22

Oh I had that. It didn't go away until after DS1 was born, though thankfully it didn't happen again when I was expecting DS2.

I used Lush Strawberry Feels Forever massage bar on it, lots of cocoa butter in it, was soothing. Was the middle of a heat wave when I had DS1 and the heat made it itch more, I spent most of the last few weeks under a cold shower!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now