Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

most comfortable maternity jeans for low-down bumps?

(6 Posts)
Rose2806 Mon 25-Apr-16 21:13:53

Hey,

I'm 32 weeks and up until recently the topshop under the bump jeans had been really comfy for me, but I'm now getting uncomfortable as my bump is quite low down (probably as he's a little boy!) and I feel the pressure where the waistband is, particularly when he's wriggling around. I have also tried over the bump jeans from seraphine but the top of the denim part still digs in when I sit down, even though it's very low down.

Anyone else with a similar bump shape had these problems and found something really comfortable? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

MuddlingMackem Tue 26-Apr-16 14:52:35

Dungarees are probably your only hope. Sorry! grin

AKP79 Tue 26-Apr-16 14:54:05

I saw some jeggings on La Redoute yesterday, could they be an option? Not as restrictive as jeans...

MrsSparkles Tue 26-Apr-16 14:56:44

34 weeks and have just been thinking the same thing - thinking I might stick to leggings/jeggings for the next few weeks.

Belle55 Wed 27-Apr-16 21:32:15

I'm 30 weeks and stopped wearing Topshop jeans for just the same reason. I've got some over the bump Next jeans which are really comfy. Otherwise I think leggings and tunics are best solution for this last stage, certainly for me.

GinaBambino Wed 27-Apr-16 21:35:09

I've got asda over the bump jeans but mainly wear leggings or my pj's when not in work!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now