Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Poke at 12 weeks.

(5 Posts)
Summerblaze100 Fri 22-Apr-16 23:09:54

Well, the weirdest thing happened to me today. I was sat having a chat with a friend and was sat in a chair but slightly laid back. Middle of a sentence when it felt like someone poked me from the inside of my stomach. Not a flutter, a proper poke. I'm only 12 ish weeks so really don't think it was the baby but unsure what it was. Wasn't particularly painful and nothing since. Strange!!!!!!

CinderellaFant Fri 22-Apr-16 23:19:35

Wind

Summerblaze100 Sat 23-Apr-16 06:58:26

I don't think so. This is my fourth child so I know what flutters etc feel like. It felt like a proper kick which is probably impossible this early but that's the feeling it was.

TurnOffTheTv Sat 23-Apr-16 07:00:54

I started feeling kicks with my third at 13 weeks.

Afreshstartplease Sat 23-Apr-16 07:01:17

Hi op

I'm 14+3 with DC4 and have been feeling bits of movement since before 12 weeks!,

I think it's a mix of things, your body is all mashed by number 4, you know what your feeling by number 4 etc

I've spoken to other ladies on here on the due in Oct thread who have had similar!,

At first I doubted and was like WTF, but now most days I feel something!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now