Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby movements making me feel sick

(4 Posts)
Cakeymum Fri 22-Apr-16 10:22:53

Hello all
26 weeks pregnant with DC2. And blimey this one is one hell of a mover. Obviously reassuring (although i am trying not to google "can a baby move too much" right now) but the movements are starting to make me feel quite sick, sort of like seasick. Its really turning my stomach.
Anyone else had the same issues? Is it just one of those preggo things to put up with?!

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 22-Apr-16 10:31:33

I felt much sicker with my second if that's any consolation. He was quite a mover and got hiccups in the womb quite alot which was strange.
I felt carsick and dog tired but it wore off pretty quickly after the first trimester.
All I found helpful was nibbling on plain biscuits and salt and vinegar crisps, so no medical advice I'm afraid!
Hope you start feeling better soon brew

MrsZumbaDancer Fri 22-Apr-16 12:00:49

I'm also pregnant with dc2 and some of the movements this time make me feel a bit weird! It's not a great mover and feeling kicks really low down and towards the back i think but when they are at the front I feel a bit strange!

gillyweed Fri 22-Apr-16 12:08:15

Pregnant with dc3, the movements make me feel awful - this morning in bed woke me up it was that bad. Dc2 was similar, he is now a little bruiser when he arrived... I think this one might be too, it's plotted on the graph to be even bigger!

I know I just have a strong/big baby, whilst very uncomfortable I know the movements are perfectly normal, but if you're at all concerned phone your midwife (don't Google!!!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now