Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need help please

(6 Posts)
inapanicccc Sat 16-Apr-16 02:12:29

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place but I need some help. On Sunday, we didn't have sex but he touched me down there. I think he may have had some precum on his fingers. I took the emergency contraception pill 21 hours later (Monday). Nurse said it was very unlikely that I would be pregnant. However since yesterday my stomach has been hurting, getting lower abdominal pain on both sides when I sit down or lie down. Usually on the side I'm not lying down on. I have gone to the loo everyday to do number 2, never usually used to have it everyday. I don't notice any discharge or anything when I use the loo as well. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Could I be pregnant? I'm panicking so much. Also I have PCOS so my cycle is quite irregular. Any help would be appreciated.

RJnomore1 Sat 16-Apr-16 02:21:16

Very low but possible and you won't know till you poas.

FishWithABicycle Sat 16-Apr-16 03:24:49

It's much more likely that the symptoms you are experiencing are due to the emergency contraception pill you took on Monday rather than the tiny tiny chance that viable sperm made it to the egg (unlikely) PLUS the tiny chance that the emergency contraception pill didn't work (also unlikely)

It is impossible to know for certain for another week at least but calm down, you are allowing your fears far too much credence.

Sanch1 Sat 16-Apr-16 13:52:10

Very unlikely. Id stop worrying.

AnUtterIdiot Sat 16-Apr-16 15:13:09

You would be really unlucky, OP. The MAP gave me horrible symptoms both times I took it, so I would say it's more likely down to that.

inapanicccc Sun 17-Apr-16 01:36:42

Thank you for your help everyone. Feel a bit better but will take a test if my period is late just to make sure. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now