Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sorry but tmi! - waters breaking?

(2 Posts)
HarrysMummy17 Wed 13-Apr-16 23:00:46

Sorry if tmi!

I'm 35 weeks pregnant, just went to the loo before bed. Finishing peeing and then it felt like something fell out of my vagina?! There was a burst of liquid and a pushing pain which made me jump. It was over in a second and nothing to see in the toilet. It's really hard to describe!!

It wasn't the same as when my waters broke with ds1 as that was also on the toilet a and I felt a lot of pressure before they went,

Any ideas? No blood on the toilet paper just discharge.

Sorry again for tmi!!

SerenityReynolds Wed 13-Apr-16 23:07:37

Sounds like it might be something. My hindwaters went with DD1 while I was sat on the sofa. I just felt an odd pressure and then release. No gush of fluid (though I had a pad on). The midwife unit advised me to put a new pad on and if it was wet in an hour to go in. With DD2 I didn't feel anything at all, and then noticed my trousers were wet! If you're unsure, I would ring the labour ward.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now