Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Monitors ...

(3 Posts)
LittleNettle Tue 12-Apr-16 16:21:43

I am struggling hugely to decide on a baby monitor to use. Has anyone had any experience with the 'Angelcare AC401' sound and movement monitor? This is the one I am thinking of, but don't want to spend money on something that will be a waste!
Any advice appreciated!

Thankyou

ACatastrophicMisintepretation Tue 12-Apr-16 16:42:55

Ive just bought the angel care ac601 I think, not sure of the difference between the models but mine does movement and sound. I think it's great!
Thought it would be hard to set up but it wasn't and the sensor on the mattress is wonderful, very sensitive. You can also choose to just have the sound monitor on for when they get a bit bigger. The peace of mind of the movement sensor was a big sell for me.
Also, got it for £20 cheaper than anywhere else on Amazon so I'd recommend having a look there?

Ahappynewmummy Tue 12-Apr-16 21:36:59

I've got the Motorola camera one where it's set up on the WiFi and once monitor is on you can have an app to watch them on your phone/tablet even computer. great to keep everyone seeing him or if you're at work and working evenings like my OH he can see him at work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now