Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Resurgence of "morning" sickness in the last few weeks of pregnancy?

(2 Posts)
BettyBi0 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:54:59

Has anyone else had this? My morning sickness wasn't too bad in first trimester. More just grinding fatigue and nausea with very little vomiting. I'm 36+6 now and for the last week I've had rubbish vomiting morning and evening. I seem to have a good patch in the middle of the day where I can keep down food and fluids so I'm not getting too dehydrated with it all. No diarrhoea but I've got quite strong irregular braxton hicks on and off.

I saw MW on Mon who said it could be the start of early labour but it's just kind of carried on since - no better, no worse. Have other people had this towards the end? I'm hoping to hold out to at least 39 weeks as lots of jobs left to do!

Unfairestofthemall Fri 08-Apr-16 13:59:46

I did with both. I think it's because your stomach is smaller with baby being in the way. I found eating little and often like with early pregnancy I didn't get as sick. Here's hoping you feel better soon good luck thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now