Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tmi Braxton hicks

(5 Posts)
booked83 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:06:06

Ok sorry if tmi but when you have Braxton hicks (I never got them with my other two!) and I'm 31 weeks should you feel like you need to poo?? (It's not all the time there like this just sometimes!) I'm not at mw till Monday!

Annabrooke90 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:29:33

They have always squeezed a pressure feeling for me me so made me feel like I needed to wee and the other lol. They shouldn't be regular or really painful, so keep an eye on it.

BettyBi0 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:31:58

Mine didn't feel like that. It was more like my bump felt kind of hard and high and I had a kind of right sided pain. I think everyone's BH are different though. I also posted on here to ask when I was having my first ones haha

booked83 Fri 08-Apr-16 13:36:09

Lol thanx ladies I'm gonna keep an eye on them some are a bit uncomfortable and some make me want to do that n some don't bother me! Never had them w my other two so this is new

HumphreyCobblers Fri 08-Apr-16 13:39:16

Mine made me uncomfortable as hell, I had them a lot at about 30 weeks. They made me feel like I needed a wee. Then the baby shifted position and they became the painless tightenings that I had heard about. Hopefully that will happen to you too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now