Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sinus pain?

(5 Posts)
limeandsoda93 Fri 08-Apr-16 01:14:41

I'm 27+4 and for the past week I've been having pain across my forehead/eyebrows/eyes and down the edges of my nose. I assumed it was my sinuses but the thing is I have no congestion or sore throat or anything, just the pain. Especially when breathing cold air. It's been bad enough that I feel like I can't open my eyes. Could it still be my sinuses without congestion? What can I do apart from take paracetamol? TIA

Quietlygoingmad67 Fri 08-Apr-16 01:18:55

Ouch sinus pain is horrible! I get inflamed sinuses without any congestion! I use warm flannels on my face and a saline nasal wash - I do take sinutab but they may not be suitable for you whilst pregnant - oh and I steam as well - good luck

Frank85 Fri 08-Apr-16 07:24:34

O I had this also was horrible
Midwife said was a built up of fluid on my face like you get in pregnancy on your hands and feet
I tried a steam that really helped and just had to go to bed hurt so bad!
Hope u feel better soon

limeandsoda93 Fri 08-Apr-16 20:26:46

Thank you, I guess it makes sense that it would be fluid build up. smile

LumpishAndIllogical Fri 08-Apr-16 20:33:45

I had this, I used a Saline spray or you can make your own. I also ate a hot curry which helped clear my sinuses a bit! And paracetamol.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now